Welcome

Welcome to TheBettaMaster's Blogger! The blogger dedicated to the AWESOME hobby of fish & aquarium keeping!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Still on Vacation...

It has been over a year since my last post, and I have traveled to some exquisite locales.  I have snorkeled off the coast of Maui, Hawaii and swam in the emerald waters of St. Lucia in the Caribbean.  Seeing the underwater life in these areas have inspired me in my fish tanks, and I look forward to incorporating some of nature's beauty in my aquascaping.  Below are a few videos from a few of my favorite vacation destinations.

Triggerfish off the Coast of the Molokini Crater:

Snorkeling at Kanappaali Beach:

St. Lucia's Emerald Caribbean:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The content contained on TheBettaMaster's youtube & blogger sites are provided for general information only, any advice or information received through this website or its content should be verified independently from primary literature and/or seeking professional advice. The risks and results related to the performance of the information obtained from this site are assumed by the user. In no event, will TheBettaMaster's youtube, blogger site, or associated individuals be liable for any consequential, incidental, or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information or content.

TheBettaMaster's Youtube Channel & Facebook